Tuesday, November 3, 2009

what dreams may come.

I'm still dreaming about babies. I think the dream has been going on for over a month now. And every time I dream about it it's always the same. I always find myself taking care of someone else's baby.

Does this mean that a part of me is yearning for that kind of responsibility already?

One of my friends says that it's possible that I may be simply yearning for the feeling of taking care of someone. Another told me that babies signify a change. But whatever it meant I wish I could figure it out already. I mean sure babies are cute. But having them in your dreams almost all the time under the same circumstances freaks me out a little. I mean, is my head telling me it's time for me to have a baby??? Yikes. Sorry my brain, not possible any time soon.

But then this little stress is nothing compared to what's ahead of me... I don't think it could even qualify as a source of stress. But stressful or not, it freaks me out.. just a little. :P
_______________
The message in recurring dreams may be so important and/or powerful that it refuses to go away. The frequent repetition of such dreams forces you to pay attention and confront the dream. It is desperately trying to tell you something.



No comments:

Post a Comment