Monday, November 16, 2009

TO: MR. LV

Dear Monsieur Louis Vuitton,

I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making this designer bag especially for me. When I first saw this, I immediately thought "This is so me." Well, at least that's what I have convinced myself to think. But I would like to inform you that I would still not be able to get this from you in the next few months (hopefully, at most!). You see, I'm still trying to be somebody and I do not think that at this time I would be able to carry this bag around with the confidence and swagger that it deserves. I think that if I were to carry this bag right now, I would be like a little girl carrying my mother's purse. And that would be such a waste for such a work of art.

I want to get this bag from you when I think I already deserve it. And I think, considering your classic and exquisite taste, that you would have to completely agree with me on this. You can't let me carry this bag around right now. It would do no good for the both of us.

Again, thank you! You are such a thoughtful person for making this bag just for me! To think we haven't even met yet!

Mille bisous,

Sarita Gaga




No comments:

Post a Comment