Friday, October 2, 2009

the world's best pick up artist

He really exists! And pick up artists really exist! I can't believe it. I thought it was all fiction.I thought he only made it look like it was based on a true story. Now, the book just got more interesting. I want to finish it already but nerd duties are standing on my way. sigh.



If he is the world's best pick up artist then it just goes to show that it really all boils down to one's personality. Well, he actually made a deliberate effort so that his personality would allow him to get women, which actually involved a lot of practice and a lot of scripted routines.

Isn't that kind of deceiving?

Well, Dr. Phil doesn't think so. He says it's just like how women had to learn how to attract men using their charms. Like them, men had to figure out the best way to approach women without scaring them off. He says it's just the same. I say, err.. maybe. I don't really care. All I know is I want to finish the book already. But Azucena is still waiting for me. Jusko! =P



No comments:

Post a Comment