Friday, May 4, 2012

what happens now?

I think it is about time I confront what has been bothering me for the past few weeks. 

I need change. I badly need it. 

Lately, I have been feeling that everything around me has become routinary. Slowly, I feel like I am becoming robotic. 

I am not miserable but neither am ecstatic about the things around me. To be fair, it has nothing to do with the relationships I have. It is more about my personal growth. My feeling of self worth. I know I should be happy and content. I have fulfilled my one and only wannabe dream. But being human and all, I realized that I want something more. I feel as  if there is still something missing. 

I am at that stage where I can actually afford to gamble. But the problem is I do not have the slightest idea of what I should gamble on. I want to explore new possibilities. That is one thing I am sure of. But I do not know where to start.

--- There I have said it. And still I am clueless.

No comments:

Post a Comment