Monday, March 12, 2012

missing it. badly.

I miss writing. Well, actually it's not the writing part that I miss. I write everyday. I write pleadings, motions, letters to clients and all those formal, legal and boring stuff. What I really miss is writing with my emotions. 

Unfortunately,  I often find myself mentally exhausted after a day's work such that I no longer have the energy to summon my tired and drained out brain cells to formulate coherent sentences that would somehow express what I feel in a tasteful and articulate manner. 

I know this is too drama queen of me. But you have to understand, this is my only hope into believing that I am somehow blessed with the artistic gene. If I would accept the reality that my writing sucks, ako na ang taong walang ka talent talent. So, please. I beg for your indulgence. 

So, what led me to write this particular entry. Well, I was supposed to be finishing up a pleading for tomorrow. But then I remembered the stack of CDs I've been meaning to check last weekend. As between the urgent pleading that I need for tomorrow and my tendency to procrastinate.....need I say more.:P

After entertaining myself with old pictures dating back as far as 2006, I found some word files of blog entries I never bothered posting online. Some of them really surprised me. I mean I was surprised by the emotions contained in some of the entries that it got me thinking, "Talaga??? Naisip ko yon?". Other entries made me think, "Me ganon??".  While other entries are just so plain naive. Kung pwde ko lang batukan sarili ko dati ginawa ko na. Reading my old entries allowed me to take a peek on how my brain worked in the past. And all I can say is ... gaga talaga sya dati pa. 

Kidding aside. I wish I could write more about what is happening now. So that a few years from now, when I, once again, find myself bored with writing legal non sense I could look back at unpublished blog entries dating as far back as today.:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment