Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Unfinished entry: his sky.

I was browsing through my files when I saw this unfinished entry. I have no plans of finishing this now since I see no point in doing so. I've learned my lesson and that's that. 
____________________

His Sky (May 13, 2009)

I’ve seen the world through his eyes. From his perspective, the world isn’t as difficult to live in as it really is. It’s one of those things that made me admire him. The world was his playground.  He recognizes the rules but those would never stop him from fulfilling his whims. I liked his world very much. It was different from the one that I was used to wherein everything should make sense. I was a very practical person or at least that’s what I try to be. But a great part of me didn’t want to be practical. I didn’t want to makes sense out of everything. A part of me simply wanted to live life as it is, without giving too much thought about things.

His world fascinated me. It was totally what I wanted. I wanted very much to become a part of it.  And for a time I was a part of it. For a time, I shared his world. We were happy. But then I realized that his world isn’t that easy to live in. I realized that the world he has created was simply the same as mine. The only difference is that whenever he is faced with some difficulties he turns a blind eye. He shuts everything that seems to be complicated and turns the other way. Letting fate decide whether he’d go forward or remain where he is.

No comments:

Post a Comment