Monday, February 1, 2010

zombie mode

I haven't really decided on anything concrete yet. I'm no where near the conclusion. Why is it that other people are assuming to0 much already?

I think they are forgetting the fact that I am entitled to change my mind any time. Heck, I'm not even at the point where I am perfectly capable of deciding on anything concrete. Right now, I may be likened to a zombie, functioning like a human but then not entirely capable of feeling anything. And I guess that's the way I would be for the coming months. I guess I've set my mind already on that point. But don't get me wrong here. I haven't gone completely cold. I am still capable of feeling some emotions. Tiny kicks here and there that I can easily brush off. Just the way I like it for now!

So there's no really point in getting excited! Easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment