Thursday, May 21, 2009

shoe talks



One of the things that separate me from other girls is that I never really enjoyed shoe shopping. For me, shoe shopping can really be very very frustrating. But don't get me wrong here I like shoes, not as much as I like bags, but I know how to express the right enthusiasm when I see a beautiful pair.

The frustration really comes from the fact that it's very difficult for me to find shoes that would perfectly fit me. I'm a size 9, I have wide feet and I'm working on a budget. Not really a very good combination.

Just yesterday I went out with my sister to go shoe hunting. We've been through a lot of stores and spent practically the whole day searching for the perfect pair but I still went home empty handed. And while I was trying a pair in this one store, the salesman was eyeing my feet as if thinking "it would never fit". And his assessment was actually right. He already gave me a size 9 and it still didn't fit!

It wouldn't really be too much of a burden if I really had more money for shoes. But the thing is I still don't, at least not yet.:P If only local brands would be able to have their sizes more aware of people like me. I mean is it so hard to make sure that they carry sizes 9 and up? Surely, I'm not the only girl with big feet. (Hindi lahat ng tao size 7 noh!)

Anyway, maybe I'll get lucky the next time I shop... :P

No comments:

Post a Comment