Tuesday, November 4, 2014

to be continued...

It has been quite a long time since I have posted anything here. And even as I type these words, I am still trying to figure out what this entry will be all about. Should I pick up where I left off (i.e. my poker face entry) ? Well, if that is the case I have plenty of things to write about. I doubt that this single entry will be able to cover everything which transpired since then. 

To simply cover the basics, I am now a married woman with a child and tomorrow, I turn 30. Of course, behind those milestones are stories. I wish I was able to write about all of them on a real time basis. That would have been so nice.  Just imagine, a few years from now, I will be able to reminisce those memories as narrated in my blog entries. (Kind of like that Timehop App, only more detailed.) :) 

I want to revive this blog. But, to be honest, I do not have any idea where to start. Completing this entry alone is proving to be a challenge for me. In fact, I am tempted to leave this entry unfinished.  (insert cricket sounds here) 

I feel like a stranger in my own blog account. So many things have happened and I really do not know how I will be able introduce all the new things in my life in words. This blog account feels like an old friend that I have not talked to in years. What do I say to a good friend who slowly turned into a stranger? 

Maybe it is simply time for me to start a new one. A blank slate for me to fill with new stories. After all, that is what I did when I first started writing here. Yes, maybe I should rekindle my love for this hobby someplace else. Let's see. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment