Wednesday, May 11, 2011

i am no hater.

Hatred is my least favorite emotion because I think it takes too much from a person. And it's really not something worth investing your feelings on since there is no use in feeling such a powerful emotion towards someone who is not really worth your time. 

If you ask me, it's not advisable to allow your mind to entertain  such a feeling. Chances are if you let it past your guard, it will eat you up whole  leaving you more obsessed about whatever it is that caused you to think about hate in the first place. 

So, instead of hating, I prefer the 'not caring' approach. You'd be surprised how much it can make your life a wee bit easier. I think, it would even help you get rid of those excess baggage you've been carrying with you all your life. (Apathy is the key!)

But then this is just my twisted self talking. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment