Thursday, January 6, 2011

sorsya is renewed. almost.

I have to admit my ''the truth will set you free" project did me really good.

Ever since I've decided to be completely honest with my closest friends I've felt like I have unloaded a gigantic burden that I've been keeping within me for the longest time. Now, I feel like there's no longer any reason for me to be afraid though the guilt is still there.


As a part of this dealing with the truth drama, I decided to do something a little extreme. Before new year's eve I posted this status on my facebook account:


Sarah Abraham I made the biggest regret of my life this 2010. I became too selfish and proud that I had hurt a loved one so badly and I didn't have the courage to say sorry while he was in his death bed, even if I knew fully well that it was my last chance to do so. (Negaman, I'm so sorry and forever I will be. Somehow, in someway, I will try to make up for everything.)


2 comments: