Sunday, October 17, 2010

dear brain

I've been wanting and trying to write these past few days but it seems like my mind cannot decide on what to write about.

Should I write about the loss of a loved one?

About the 6 months that passed which I have spent preparing for the biggest exam of my wannabe dream?

Or all these things that are running on my head right now. Thoughts that I don't even know how to express.


My head is all jumbled up again. But this time I can actually say that I don't mind. After trying to discipline my head to focus on becoming somebody, disregarding all the things in my life that might distract me, I think it deserves a little break. It has earned the right to run in circles for a while; to not make any sense at all.

So okay, brain,
I'm giving you a time out. But I'm sorry to tell you that your time out might come to an end soon. We have to get moving in a few weeks time... You know fully well that I'm not really cut out for this doing nothing lifestyle. You know we both hate it... I'm only giving you a time out now because I feel like I've been pretty hard on you for the past months. So..enjoy it while it lasts!

1 comment: