Tuesday, December 29, 2009

dear future kids

"There is so much hate coming out of your mouth. You truly are your mother's daughter."
I was trying to be poetic when I said this to someone while we were talking about our parents and we ended up laughing so hard. (sigh)

Parents can get really crazy. Maybe the craziness comes with old age.

If that's the case, then I hope that my own kids would have enough humor in them to simply laugh it all off. I hope they'll have enough sense in them to realize that despite Mommy's insanity, I am still the same person who loves them dearly, even if sometimes they are already tempted to beat the wits out of me.


To my future kids, I'd like all of you to know that, at some point in my life I was just as sane as you. And at some point, I also thought that my Mom was as seriously crazy as you think I am now. Love you future kids! mwah.

No comments:

Post a Comment